2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Awesome!!

Wow! This the coolest flash movie I've seen so far aside from tankmen!! Cant wait for the next episode! n_n keep it up man!

Sonic Reversal: Ep. II Sonic Reversal: Ep. II

Awesome!

Nice work dude!!! The Fight scenes were so cool! And the way how u control the text so u wont get lost!! Dam, i hope u could make a game like this to! LOL! Anyway, Can't wait for episode 3! Keep it up dude! n_n

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Awesome!

Omg! Hahaha! That was funny at the same time brutal! LOL! And those tank women were hot! Hahaha! Hope u make other movies like this! Good Job! n_n

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

It's Cool!

Well it's cool.. but i hope the stickman could be customized and there would be some easy songs.. LOL! But it's ok for me... \m/

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Rok On!!!

Wohoo!! Ye!! I love this game! I've been composing my own song for like 30 minutes! LOL! Well i would like to share wat i composed & the title of it is THE RISING.. Jus press load and copy then paste the codes shown below at the small box below the slots...

90---0---1-----1---2---6-0---0---9---
--0---7-7-1---a----------

Hope u like it! Peace out! \m/

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

More improvement!

Well... the graphics is good and the gameplay, but i hope the character could be customized.. And the enemies where to hard! XD But i kinda like it...

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the review.
Many people are asking for upgrades and stuff. I'll keep that under serious consideration for the sequel and try to make it much more exciting with more flare. Glad you kinda like it!

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Rock On!!

Woohooo!!! Rock on Evil Dog! Best Song Ever! Guys, by the way, check the official website of Punk-O-matic which evil dog made at:

www.punk-o-matic.net